- Return & Refund
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress.
It can help reduce the symptoms of stress including relieving nervous tension, supporting energy production and the healthy function of the nervous system.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula also contains nutrients which are necessary for the heathly functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body’s response to stress.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Traditionally in used Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension
- Helps support energy production
- Helps support the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Contain nutrients necessary for the healthy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the bodys' response to stress.
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains gluten
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30μg
Vitamin H (Biotin) 20μg
Calcium ascorbate 145mg
Ascorbic acid 130mg
(Total Vitamin C 250mg)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50IU
Magnesium phosphate 140mg
Calcium phosphate 100mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg
Folic acid 150μg
Oats (avena sativa) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mg
Passion flower (passiflora incarnata) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mg
Choline bitartrate 25mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy