- Return & Refund
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day has been formulated with a scientifically validated form of glucosamine to reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis including joint aches and pain, help maintain joint mobility and flexibility. It also helps maintain healthy joint cartilage production and support joint health.
- Contains a scientifically validated form of glucosamine
- Reduces the symptoms of mild arthritis
- Reduce mild joint aches and pains
- Maintain joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintain joint health
- Maintain healthy joint cartilage production
- One-a-day dose.
Note: new and old package will be sent in random.
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Contains soya and sulphites
- Contains approx. 151 mg sodium per daily dose
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- From the 11th May 2018, Blackmores changed the source of glucosamine in some of its products from shellfish to a vegetarian form. Please check the product label in the HOW TO USE section for product warnings and ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for allergen information. If you have any questions, please contact 1800 803 760 (Australia)
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use
Active ingredients per tablet
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9 g (1884 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy