Blackmores Men's Performance Multi is specifically formulated with key ingredients to support daily cellular energy production, help men perform at their peak, both mentally and physically and has ingredients traditionally used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support sexual performance
- Supports cellular energy production
- Tribulus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
- Milk thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic
- May support exercise performance
- Nutrients necessary for normal response to stress
- Nutritional support to promote the production of healthy sperm & male reproductive health
- Ginkgo traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist circulation to the extremities
- Helps protect against exercise induced free radical damage
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for use by children under 15 years.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- This product may interfere with certain medications
Blackmores Men's Performance Multi contains nutrients to help you get the most out of your day, with additional ingredients specially selected to support performance, including:
Tribulus: traditionally used in Chinese & Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
Zinc: supports exercise performance, immune function and male reproductive health
Milk thistle: Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support a healthy liver
Active ingredients per tablet
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 30 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 15 mg
- Nicotinamide 30 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 64.1 mg) 70 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 24.7 mg) 30 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 40 μg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E 25 IU) 20.7 mg
- Biotin 50 μg
- Folic acid 300 μg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 50 mg) 170 mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 50 μg) 65.4 μg
- Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 35 mg) 63.1 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 15 mg) 75 mg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 26 μg) 64.6 μg
- Turnea diffusa (damiana) extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
- Tribulus terrestris extract equivalent to dry fruit 6 g (6000 mg)
- Gingko biloba (ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf 500 mg
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 125 Tablets