Blackmores Sugar Balance has been formulated to help:
- Supplement nutrients needed for blood sugar metabolism which may be lost due to changes in diet and exercise habits
- Support and regulate the production of energy from the metabolism of food
- Support the metabolism during and after exercise
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Blackmores Sugar Balance contains chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, plus zinc and magnesium which also help sugar metabolism. These nutrients are utilised by the body to aid in efficient uptake of blood sugar into the body cells where it is burned as fuel
- Chromium picolinate (chromium 16.6 μg) 133.5 μg
- Chromic chlorid (chromium 50 μg) 256 μg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 7 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 8 mg
- Nicotinamide 35 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6.4 mg) 7 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 6.6 mg) 8 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 17 μg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 134 IU) 3.4 μg
- Folic acid 70 μg
- Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 100 mg) 172.7 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 700 μg) 7 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 4 mg) 20 mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 125 Tablets
Good Health Garcinia 9000 Plus with Green Tea - 60 Capsules
Healtheries Naturally Slim Essential Protein with Super Reds 500g