- Return & Refund
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion - Dark Infused with Aloe Vera and Coconut, to ensure your tan lasts longer, Bondi Sands’ lightweight, Self-Tanning Lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. This lotion dries in seconds to reveal a rich, natural looking tan.
Suitable For: Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow.
Look like you’ve spent the day at the beach, without all the sand.
Q. How do I know whether to get the dark or light/medium?
A. If you have fair skin, start by trying the light/medium, then work your way up to dark if you’d like an even deeper tan. You can always reapply for a deeper colour.
Q. What’s the difference between the foam and the lotion?
A. Both produce the same bronzed colour, so it comes down to how you like to apply the product. Plus, the foam is fast drying, while the lotion is extra moisturising.
Q. How long does it take to develop?
A. You can leave it on your skin for 1 - 8 hours, depending on how dark you like your tan. The longer you leave it on the darker you get. That’s the great part, you can control your colour.
Q. How long after applying the product can I put clothes on?
A. We recommend waiting 15 minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan develop.
- For an even streak free tan, ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturisers.
- Squeeze liberally onto your application mitt, using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body. Use remaining lotion for face, elbows, and knees.
- Skin may be washed after one hour. For a longer lasting, darker tan leave for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water. Gently pat skin dry. For the deepest tan re-apply 30 minutes after initial application. Keep the look by applying the Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk daily.
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl?Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, PropyleneGlycol, ?PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether Distearate, Steareth-20, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Phosphate, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel, Blue 1, Red 4, Yellow 5.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Bondi Sands Aloe Vera After Sun SPF 30 Moisturising Sunscreen Spray 200ml