- Return & Refund
Vitamin D is so important, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using a supplement to help meet daily requirements of 400 IU.
Immune Health. Proper levels of Vitamin D can help to maintain a healthy functioning immune system in your child.
Bone Health. Vitamin D, along with a healthy diet and exercise, can help the body’s natural production of cells, which are found in healthy joints and is a key nutrient for helping your child maintain proper bone health.
Respiratory Health. Vitamin D can help support a healthy immune and respiratory system.
Heart Health. Studies on the sunshine vitamin support Vitamin D’s role in a healthy heart, both in children, as they develop, and in adults.
For infants from birth-1 yr: 6 drops daily.
Children 1-12 yrs: 8 drops daily.
Shake well before use.
Give directly or mix with your child’s favorite drink.
Servings per container: 115
Serving size: 8 drops
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Natural Mixed Berry Flavor.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go CoQ10 300mg - Superior Strength 60 Sofgels
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder