- Return & Refund
ChildLife Multi Vitamin & Mineral formula contains all sixteen “essential” vitamins plus the primary minerals, making it the best multivitamin for children. Ideally, children would obtain all these nutrients through food, but food may not be as nutritious as it used to be. Modern farming methods may have depleted our soils of the nutrients necessary to grow nourishing food. At the same time, environmental pollution may have created an increased need for these essential nutrients.
- Best Multi Vitamin for Children - contains all sixteen “essential” vitamins plus the primary minerals.
- Great Taste - has a natural orange and mango flavor kids love.
- Easy for the kiddos to take - Can be taken alone or mixed in child's favorite drink
- Gluten Free & Non-GMO
For infants 6 mos.-1 yr: 1 teaspoon daily.
For children 1-4 yrs: 1-2 teaspoons daily.
For children 4-12 yrs: 2-3 teaspoons daily.
Shake well before use.
Give directly or mix with your child’s favorite drink.
Servings per container: 24
Serving size: 2 tsp (10ml)
- Vitamin A (as Vitmain A Palmitate and Beta Carotence) 1700 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 135mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 275 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 20 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 2 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 2mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2mg
- Folic Acid 135mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 65mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Panthenol) 7mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Lactate) 55mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Lactate) 15mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 5mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 35mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 1.5mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynictotinate) 7mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 15mg
Choline Bitartrate 20mg
Purified Water, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
This formula is gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, wheat, yeast, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Vitamin C + Zinc 60 Pastilles