Children’s Chewable DHA Supports Healthy Brain Development
Supporting healthy brain development is crucial for everyone, especially your children! This chewable DHA supplement by Child Life Essentials contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which is an Omega-3 fatty acid present in fish oils. Extensive research has shown it plays an important role in how the human brain develops. In fact, studies suggest nearly 60% of the brain runs on fatty acids. This formula by Child Life Essentials is a tasty chewable that aims to help your little ones look forward to taking their daily vitamins!
- Linked to Improved Intelligence
- Supports Healthy Brain Development in Children
- Natural Berry Flavor Your Kids Will Love
- No Gluten, GMOs, Casein, Alcohol, Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Yeast, Shellfish, Peanuts, or Corn
- 1 Centimeter Softgels
This Children’s Chewable DHA Is A Superstar
DHA has been called the “superstar nutrient” for supporting healthy brain growth and function. Some research has also suggested DHA plays an important part in supporting a healthy, functional nervous system. Children benefit greatly from taking DHA regularly, but so can adults! Taking a DHA supplement geared toward supporting a functional adult brain can be a fantastic way to encourage your kids to take their supplements. Start your day the right way by taking DHA supplements as a superstar family!
Chewable DHA Supplement Links to Intelligence
Some research has suggested that DHA might be linked to intelligence. Recent studies found children with poor reading and memory skills had lower levels of DHA and other Omega-3 fatty acids. Conversely, children who consumed foods with enough DHA were reported to have higher scores on tests, as well as a firm grasp over vocabulary, memory, and other important academic areas. These findings mean that DHA might be a great way to improve the way your child retains and utilizes information in his or her brain.
Support a Healthy Heart With DHA
While children are not at risk for the same heart diseases as adults, it is never too early to support a strong cardiovascular system. In addition to playing a pivotal role in brain and nervous system development, DHA has also been found to support a healthy, functional heart. Studies suggest those who increase their daily omega-3s were at a reduced risk for sudden, heart-related death. DHA supplements like this delicious chewable by Child Life Essentials might be key for a lifetime of healthy habits for your little ones!
DHA plays a vital role in how well a child's brain can grow and function. Up to 60% of the human brain is built from, runs on, and is constructed by the Omega 3 family oils. DHA continues to be the vital nutrient within this family for supporting healthy brain function and development. Attention, focus, intelligence, and growth, create a healthy state of mind.
- For infants 6 mo.–1 yr: 1-2 capsules daily (open soft gel).
- For children 2-4 yrs: 4-6 capsules daily.
- For children 5-12 yrs: 6-8 capsules daily.
Servings per container: 30
3 soft gels contain:
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 0-1 IU
- Vitamin A 90-195 IU
- Vitamin D 0-5 IU
Omega-3 fatty Acids providing: 180mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 60mg
DHA (Docosahexoenoic Acid) 90mg
Other Omega-3 30mg
Purified Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Purified Water, Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Berry Flavor.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets