- Return & Refund
What is Bladder Support & Cranberry?
Bladder Support and Cranberry is formulated using the potent combination of D-Mannose, a natural plant sugar, and cranberries. This helps provide bladder support, as well as a healthy urinary tract system.
Why use Bladder Support & Cranberry?
Bladder Support and Cranberry has been shown to provide support towards a healthy urinary tract, as well as support towards a healthy function of the bladder. The combination of the potent ingredients used helps with the prevention of infections in the urinary tract, it works by reducing the injurious bacteria on the walls of the bladder and urethra.
What are the Key Benefits of Bladder Support and Cranberry?
- Potent formulation, which provides effective and fast acting relief.
- Can be taken whilst pregnant.
- Suitable for both men and woman.
- Suitable for children over 4 years.
- The Vitamin C performs by providing extra support to the urinary health.
- A natural method for achieving a healthy urinary tract.
- Calms and soothes irritation.
- May be used for acute or persisting situations
- Can be used in conjunction with conventional medicines.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Adults: Mix contents in a glass of water and stir well. For immediate support take 1-2 sachets daily, thereafter 1 sachet daily.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 sachet daily.
Each 2g sachet contains:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv dry fruit (standardized to 36 mg proanthocyanins) 72000mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg
Also contains: Stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder