Clinicians Complete Joint Ease provides glucosamine, chondroitin and cofactors to help support healthy joints, tendon and ligaments.
What do I use it for?
- Supports joint mobility, maintenance and repair
- Helps comfort and soothe joints
- Athletes or those who train hard and want joint support
How does it work?
Each ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected for its role in joint health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin support cartilage health, which has positive effects for joint mobility and stiffness.
Vitamins B6 and C and zinc and copper are essential cofactors for collagen formation and provide the body with antioxidant support against oxidative damage that cause joint damage.
Hesperidin and vitamin C assist circulation to the joint and vitamin D supports bone formation. MSM supports joint mobility.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell) 375mg
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium (from bovine cartilage) 200mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 62.5mg
- Hesperidin 37.5mg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv. vitamin B5 1.25mg) 1.4mg
- Pyroxadine Hydrochloride (equiv. vitamin B6 1.25mg) 1.6mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 37.5mg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D (2.5mcg)) 1mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (equiv. vitamin E 3.8mg) 8mg
- Sodium borate pentahydrate (equiv. boron 0.5mg) 3.4mg
- Copper gluconate (equiv. copper 175mcg) 1.25mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. manganese 0.5mg) 2.5mg
- L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 5mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 2.5mg) 12.5mg
Also contains: Calcium (from L-selenomethionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)19 mg/capsule, potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48 mg/capsule. This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder