- Return & Refund
Clinicians Del-Immune V® contains the cell wall fragments from Lactobacillus rhamnosus which supports the body’s own natural immune response.
It plays a vital role in supporting overall body function and aids the body’s defences for ills, chills, and allergens.
Del-Immune V® works by supporting the innate or primary immune system as well as an acquired immune system which is involved in antibody production. It also supports the synthesis of important proteins called cytokines that modulate immune function.
Made from a special strain of lactic acid producing bacteria called Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV. This particular organism has a very important function in our intestine, namely the role of developing and regulating our immune system throughout life.
- With probiotic cell wall fragments that act as messengers to support the immune system to help against ills and chills
- Can be used prior to and during winter months
- Suitable for those who suffer from allergens
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (DV strain) lysate powder 25mg
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults for Immediate Support: 2 capsules morning and night for 4 days, then 2 capsules daily for at least 5 days.
Adults as a Maintenance Dose: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Exercise caution, or avoid with individuals who have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Systematic Lupus Erythematosus. Both conditions express an up regulated immune system. N.B. the cytokine (inflammatory protein) causing MS is unrelated to the cytokine activated by Del-Immune V™
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health professional before taking any supplements. Can be used short term only for immune support.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy