- Return & Refund
Clinicians DigestEase contains ToleraseTM G, sourced from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger which has been scientifically shown to assist in the digestion of gluten. This is additional to five other enzymes which help in the breakdown of the major food groups.
- Supports healthy digestion of gluten
- Supports healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and plant fibre
- Supports normal enzyme levels as we age
- Supports helping gas, bloating and stomach acidity
- Supports absorption of nutrients from food
- Contains Tolerase G, from the natural fungus Aspergillus niger
- Tolerase G helps break down gluten in the stomach, preventing it reaching the small intestine intact.
- Contains Lactase to support lactose intolerance.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable with medicines
- Well tolerated
Adults: Take 1 capsule before main meals.
- Tolerase™ G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase™ G is not intended to treat or prevent coeliac disease.
- If baby bearing or breast feeding, consult your health provider.
Amount per capsule:
Tolerase™ G 115mg
- Alpha amylase 1200DU
- Acid protease 500HUT
- Lactase 200LAC
- Cellulase 55CUT
- Lipase 10FIP
Tolerase™ G is a trademark of DSM. DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate, precipitated amorphous silica.
No added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder