- Return & Refund
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening Primrose Oil is an extract of the seeds of the wildflower Evening Primrose that contains a rich concentrated source of polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acids, with added vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Evening Primrose Oil provides premenstrual support, and support for healthy skin and joints.
Why use Evening Primrose Oil?
Essential fatty acids are an important component of a healthy diet as they cannot be synthesised by the body and are vital to the structure and function of our body’s cells, and many biological processes that maintain the balance between health and disease.
Evening Primrose Oil is an extract of the seeds of the wildflower Evening Primrose that contains a rich concentrated source of polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid and gamma linoleic acid, which are precursors for anti-inflammatory mediators.
Vitamin E is added for antioxidant protection. Evening Primrose Oil provides premenstrual support, and support for healthy skin and joints.
What are the Key Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil?
- Does not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Traditional medicinal plant formula
- A concentrated source of high quality polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acids
- Contains additional antioxidant protection
- Provides premenstrual support
- Promotes skin and joint health
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Does not contain added colours, flavours, yeast, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules, 2 to 3 times daily.
As a maintenance, take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 100mg
- Other fatty acids (including linoleic acid and oleic acid) 900mg
Also contains: d-alpha tocopherol, soybean oil
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder