- Return & Refund
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is a potent buffered formulation containing 2 forms of Vitamin C that may effectively support the immune system in times of stress.
Hi-Dose Vit C Benefits:
- Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C has been designed to support the body’s defenses against winter ills and chills
- A specialised research-based buffered formulation containing 2 forms of vitamin C, (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) that may support and enhance immune function during times of stress
- Studies indicate that frequent high dosing with vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery period following immune stress
- Vitamin C may be depleted from the body during immune, physical and emotional stress, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is also required for hormone and neurotransmitter production
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that protects our cells from free radical damage
Hi-Dose Vit C Features:
- Provides a high potency buffered vitamin C dosing to rapidly restore vitamin c levels when depletion occurs due to immune stress
- Contains sodium ascorbate a buffered form of Vitamin C which is most well tolerated and very well absorbed.
- The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing to meet individual needs
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
- It can be used alongside conventional medicine
- Can be taken daily for general health or high dose in times of immune stress
Take 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily. Enhanced Dosage (for short term adult use only):
- Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours *Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
- Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily.
- After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Each level 5 mL teaspoonful contains:
- Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv. Sodium 372 mg) 2850mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg
Also contains: Natural flavourings, Thaumatin.
No added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs