- Return & Refund
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Sachets provides two forms of vitamin C at a mega 3550mg per sachet, for times when high dosing is needed.
What do I use it for?
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
How does it work?
- Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours.
- Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function.
- Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
Adults: Mix the contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
Each sachet contains:
- Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv. Sodium 372mg) 2850mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs