Clinicians Peak Performance Women’s Multi Vitamin provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
What do I use it for?
- A great 1-a-day multivitamin for women and adolescent girls
- Contains nutrients depleted in New Zealand soils that are important for women’s health
- To help support energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
How does it work?
Peak Performance Women’s Multi is a multi mineral and vitamin supplement designed to support the specific needs of New Zealand women (including adolescent females). It provides high levels of B vitamins for busy lives, antioxidants in the form of vitamins, minerals and Curcumin.
Selenium and Iodine are also added in optimal amounts, being deficient in New Zealand soil and having importance for supporting hormonal and thyroid health.
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext. equiv. to dry root 200mg (standardised to curcuminoids 40mg)
- Citrus bioflavanoids 150mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1 50mg) 56mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5 50mg) 55mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 50mg) 61mg
- Cyancobalamin (vitamin B12) 50mcg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 600iu) 15mcgC
- Folic acid 300mcg
- Biotin 150mcg
- Potassium iodide (iodide 150mcg) 196mcgZinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10mg) 50mg
- L-Selenomethionine (selenium 26mcg) 5.2mg
Also Contains: Tabletting aids.
No Added: Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Go Healthy Go Placenta 20,000mg 180 Capsules