Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup is a powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways.
It also helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways and is a well-tolerated formula suitable for children under 2.
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup Benefits
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Using the enclosed measuring cup:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 5ml 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take 5ml twice daily.
Children 2-6 years: Take 2.5ml twice daily.
For children under the age of 2: Take 2.5ml twice daily*
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a doctor before taking Prospan.
- Avoid Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
- Side Effects: Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup has been used around the world for nearly twenty years and is well tolerated.
- Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect in some sensitive individuals.
- Baby bearing & Breast feeding: Consult your health professional before taking Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup. To date, insufficient safety studies have been performed during nursing and breast feeding.
Each 5ml Dose Contains:
Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35mg
Also Contains: Citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.
No Added: Gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, and flavours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels