- Return & Refund
Clinicians Selenium Drops 30ml offers a source of Selenium which is known for its antioxidant properties which help protect the cells from free radical damage and maintain elasticity of bodily tissues, supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular functions and eyesight.
- Provides an antioxidant effect
- Helps protect the cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining elasticity of body tissues
- Offers immune system support
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Aids in keeping healthy cardiovascular function
- Helps prevent Selenium deficiency
- Made with highly potent Selenium
- Free from added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Contains purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate
- It is recommended for adults 12 years and older to take three drops a day.
- While children under 12 years old are recommended to take 2mcg per kg of body weight, a day.
- Each 30ml bottle should provide approximately 600 drops, or 200 doses at 3 drops per dose.
Selenium (from sodium selenate) 50mcg.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Clinicians Magnesium 625 180 Capsules