- Return & Refund
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support can be used in times of stress, low energy and fatigue to support adrenal gland function. Contains vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and amino acids that work together to provide support for normal adrenal function for support in times of stress, low energy and recuperation.
Considered well tolerated. Individuals, who are sensitive to herbal extracts, may begin on a low dose and slowly work up to the maximum daily recommended dose.
Precautions & Contraindications: Long-term use of Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with
elevated cortisol may find Licorice Root too stimulating even in small amounts, they may present with anxiety or hyperactivity,
monitor dosage closely for this group.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breast feeding and therefore may not be considered suitable to use during these times.
• Helps the body to manage the effects of stress on the body
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels and helps maintain immune function
• Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out)
• Helps maintain energy levels
• Helps recuperation, useful support when recovering from illness and fatigue
• Siberian Ginseng, Withania (Indian Ginseng), Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Ingredients Strength Unit
Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) ext
equiv dry root 1563 1563 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) ext
equiv dry root 250 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng)
Ext equiv to dry root 250 mg
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) ext equiv to dry herbs 150 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 50 mg
Zingiber officinale (ginger root) 25 mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75 mg
L-Tyrosine 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 25 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium citrate complex) 25 mg
Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate) 3.75 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 250 mcg
Also contains: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed
TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy