Clinicians Super Family C 2000 provides calcium ascorbate threonate, an esterified Vitamin C, which metabolises to provide 24 hour immune support.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps support the immune system
- Helps promote wound healing
- Supports neurotransmitter and hormone production
What do I use it for?
- A great family vitamin C for immune and antioxidant support
- To support circulatory health
- Allergen support and healthy airways
- Provides vitamin C in a pleasant tasting powder format for variable dosing
How does it work?
Super Family C 550 contains calcium ascorbate threonate that is well tolerated and absorbed by the digestive system and supports the immune cells over 24 hours for round-the-clock protection.
The citrus bioflavonoids help strengthen mast cells to support inflammatory chemicals being released, helping the response to allergens. They also help tone vein and arterial walls for healthy circulation.
Adults & adolescents over 13 years: 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice or water.
Children 9-13 years: a 5ml measuring spoon daily.
Children 4-8 years: Take a 2.5ml measuring spoon daily.
Mix with juice, water or fluid.
N.B. daily recommendation for children can be taken in divided measures during the day to avoid any potential changes in bowel motility.
Each serving contains:
- Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 1000mg - Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750mg - Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 7mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg
- Rutin 100mg
- Hesperidin 30mg
Maltodextrin (2.3g/5g), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum. Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate) 103mg/5g. Sodium content (from sodium ascorbate) 33mg/5g.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs