- Return & Refund
Comvita UMF 15+ Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand and contains unique plant phenols. With its unique properties and distinctive flavour, Manuka Honey, made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) has become one of the world’s most researched and adored honeys.
Manuka Honey is gaining worldwide recognition for its unique properties. Comvita New Zealand UMF® Grade Manuka Honey is highly regarded and its reputation continues to grow. You can buy this ultra-premium Manuka honey with confidence from Comvita.
Comvita® UMF® 15+ Manuka Honey is guaranteed to be at least UMF® 15. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity & quality. Comvita® UMF® 15+ Manuka Honey is tested and guaranteed to contain the three unique compounds of genuine Manuka Honey in every batch (MGO, Leptospermum, DHA).
Comvita® UMF® 15+ Manuka honey contains the unique signature compounds found in genuine and authentic Manuka Honey produced in New Zealand.
Tips: The mark UMF is followed by a number that indicates the strength of the UMF activity in a batch of UMF Manuka Honey. The higher the UMF rating, the more potent the product. For example, a jar of UMF 10+ Manuka Honey has twice the antibacterial activity of UMF 5+ Manuka Honey.
1-2 teaspoons half and hour before meal. It also can be used as a delicious spread , off the spoon, in a smoothie, baking recipes or in a cup of tea.
- Not suitable for children under one year of age.
- Do not use this product if you have an allergy to bee stings.
- For preferred honey consistency, warm to soften or refrigerate to firm.
100% Pure New Zealand UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy