Kiwiherb De-Stuff For Kids is a certified organic ear, nasal and sinus support. The natural herbal ingredients, Organic elderflower, Ribwort & Echinacea root, work to support clear airways and helps ease congestion to support easy breathing children. Echinacea also provides systemic immune support. 4
De-stuff for Kids is a unique formulation designed to support the health of the upper respiratory tract, especially little noses and sinuses. Made from certified organic Elderflower, Ribwort and Echinacea root, this formula can be used for infants and children 0-12 years old and may aid in the relief of catarrh and congestion of the upper respiratory tract.
The formula is naturally sweetened with organic apple juice concentrate and peppermint flavour, giving it a yummy, sweet, minty taste. A convenient liquid formulation for easy administration to children.
- Nasal and Sinus support
- Supports and maintains upper respiratory health
- Sweet minty taste
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Certified organic formula
Children 0-1yrs: 0.1 – 0.5ml (2 - 10 drops);
Children 1-2yrs: 0.5 – 1ml (10 - 20 drops);
Children 3-5yrs: 1 – 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 3 - 5ml;
Adults: 5 - 10ml (for sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol).
Take 2 – 3 times daily.
Dilute 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Temporary tingling in the mouth may occur as a natural effect of high-quality Echinacea. This is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
- We recommend consulting a healthcare professional prior to use in children under 2 years of age and during pregnancy.
Each 1ml contains extracts equivalent to:
Elderflower (organic) 125mg
Ribwort (organic) 125mg
Echinacea purpurea root (organic)75mg
In a base of organic apple juice concentrate, organic palm free vegetable glycerine & purified water. Flavoured with peppermint oil and natural orange flavour.
Contains no: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
No Added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets