- Return & Refund
ImmuneCare is a natural, non-dairy concentrated source of oral immunoglobulins (antibodies) from a serum-derived bovine source in New Zealand. It perfectly supports immune function through GI track.
ImmuneCare is isolated from bovine serum and includes naturally occurring bioactive peptides and growth factors.
Proteins 350mg (including IgG 250mg, IgA 15mg, IgM 30mg, Albumin and Transferrin 55mg). Carbohydrates 120mg
Contains no lactose, casein, wheat, gluten and starch.
Provides concentrated immunoglobulins to enhance mucosal immunity
Supports GI barrier health and integrity
Helps maintain microbial balance
Helps maintain normal inflammatory balance
Children 3 years and over: 1 capsule daily with food
For young children: capsules should be opened and sprinkled on food or mixed with fluid
For maximum: adults take 4 capsules, children take 2 capsules daily.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy