- Return & Refund
GO BILBERRY 30,000mg is a powerful antioxidant that helps support eye health and vision. Bilberry may support healthy eyesight and the ability to cope with eye fatigue and eye strain.
- High strength
- Supports eye health and vision
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps to alleviate eye fatigue and strain
- VegeCap Advantage
Ingredients per VegeCap:
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) ext. equiv. to dry fruit 30,000mg
Marigold flowers 60mg, supplying Lutein 6mg
May contain encapsulating aids.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- Medicine Interactions: Do not take if on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication without medical advice.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
TAPS NUMBER PP2746
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy