- Return & Refund
GO CALCIUM 1-A-DAY Natural Source is the perfect synergy of Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 which work together for superior absorption and bone health. Each capsule contains 500mg of elemental Calcium along with many other important bone health minerals from natural, sustainable seaweed (Lithothamnion Calcareum). The addition of 75mcg of Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 ensures the advanced absorption and binding of Calcium into the bones, which helps to ensure bones stay strong, healthy and less likely to fracture and deteriorate.
- 1-A-Day dose per Capsule
- 500mg of natural Calcium
- Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 for enhanced absorption
- Supports strong, healthy bones
Age 13+: Take 1 Cap daily. Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin D3 1,000IU
Vitamin K2 75mcg
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy