Go Healthy Go Probiotic 40 Billion is designed to maintain and restore good gut bacteria. Antibiotic medication, the contraceptive pill, alcohol and stress can create an imbalance of good and bad microflora in the intestinal tract which can lead to ill health.
Having high levels of good bacteria in the gut is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system and all round good health.
Go Healthy Go Probiotic 40 Billion contains HOWARU restore ®, a clinically researched blend of 4 heat stable and stomach acid resistant probiotic strains totalling 40 billion live cells.
- Essential support during and after antibiotics
- Restores and maintains beneficial gut bacteria
- 40 billion heat stable and stomach acid resistant cells per VegeCap
- Safe from 6 months of age and over
- VegeCap Advantage
- *Heat stable at room temperature up to 25 degrees Celsius
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily (maintenance)
Adults: Can be increased up to 2 VegeCaps daily
Children: (age 6 months+) Take 1 VegeCap daily
Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- This product is shelf-stable - This product does not require refrigeration – read about our Heat Sensitive Product Policy here.
TAPS # PP8182
Amount per capsule:
- HOWARU restore® is a registered trademark of Danisco
- HOWARU restore® Containing 40 billion live cells:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (strain ATCC-SD5221) 10 billion
- Lactobacillus paracasei (strain Lpc-37) 10 billion
- Bifidobacterium lactis (strain Bi-07) 10 billion
- Bifidobacterium lactis (strain Bl-04) 10 billion
May contain encapsulating aids.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder