- Return & Refund
GO ROYAL JELLY 1,000mg is an excellent source of nutrients and is gentle on the system. It includes B Vitamins, minerals, complete proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. Queen Bees live exclusively on Royal Jelly and it accounts for their incredible size and longevity. Royal Jelly has a reputation for promoting energy, stamina, a healthy immune system and vitality.
- Promotes energy and vitality
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports a healthy immune system
Adults: Take 1-3 SoftGel Capsules daily
Best taken on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare professional.
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy