Goat Moisturising Shampoo is suitable for the whole family.
Containing B5 & Vitamin E, helps to nourish the scalp and hair shaft.
Sulphate, paraben and petrochemical free, its popular choice for those wanting to reduce the chemicals and additives in the hair care regime.
- Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.
- For best results follow with Goat Moisturising Conditioner.
- Suitable for all hair types for everyday use.
- Aqua (Purified Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Goat Milk (Caprae Lac)
- Cocamide DEA
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Dicaprylyl Ether (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Lactamide MEA
- 2-bromo-2 Nitropropane-1 (and) 3-Diol
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy