Milk Thistle 35,000 provides a high strength 1-a-day capsule.
Milk Thistle is known as the king of liver herbs. Silybin is the active component of Silymarin which is the key active in Milk Thistle that exerts the highest degree of therapeutic effects. It is also a key antioxidant helping to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. This action supports liver detoxification, the regeneration of liver cells and protection effect against many pharmaceutical drugs including iron overload which is particularly useful for people suffering from hemachromatosis. Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Benefits healthy liver function by supporting natural liver detoxification processes
- Protects the liver and accelerates regeneration of damaged liver cells
- Helps counteract metabolic fatty liver, stimulates bile secretions to aid digestion and weight management
- Provides potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Show to exert hepatoprotective activity and reduce the toxic effects of a variety of environmental toxins and medicines.
- Provides antioxidant activity and accelerates the regeneration of liver cells after liver damage.
- Milk thistle may improve digestion, particularly fatty foods and can be used as supportive treatment in chronic liver diseases and high cholesterol conditions because it has shown to reduce cholesterol production by possibly inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
- High potency - contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle per capsule
- Provides 400mg of active ingredient Silybin* per one capsule
- One-a-day liver dosage
*Silybin is regarded as one of the most biologically active constituents of Milk Thistle.
- Each capsule contains the maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose of Milk Thistle
- High amount of active ingredient means guaranteed effectiveness
- Antioxidant liver protection
- High therapeutic dose in just one capsule
- Maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose
- Liver support that lasts for over 3 months
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
Ingredients: (per capsule)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Seed 35,000
(Equiv. Flavanolignans calculated as silybin 400mg)
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy