- Return & Refund
Good Health Royal Jelly is a natural source of vitamins and minerals. Providing high-strength Royal Jelly with 10-HDA, it supports immunity and cardiovascular health.
Royal jelly is a rich source of highly concentrated nutrients including B vitamins, complete proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. In the hive it is feed to the Queen Bee, boosting her growth rate and extending her life span. Royal jelly is considered to be what is responsible for the stamina, immunity and lifespan of the Queen bee. Queen bees can live up to 5 years, whereas a worker bee’s lifespan is approximately 40 days.
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune system function
- Low energy
- Skin health & vitality
Royal jelly capsule 1000mg
10-HDA (10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid) is a special active substance which exists only in Royal Jelly.
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised.
This product contains Royal Jelly, which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
Not suitable for children.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
May be refrigerated to maximise freshness.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder