- Supports a rapid and robust response at the first signs of feeling unwell
- Helps dry excess mucus
- Useful everyday support to guard against common immune threats
- Natural wild berry flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, nuts, honey, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for babies and children from 0 – 12 years
- Can be taken long term as an added defence/protection
Shake well before use. Syrup may be warmed a little to enable easier pouring.
- Infants 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
- Children 2-5- years: 2 to 3 ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
- Children 5 years and over: 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon)
Stay well: Take recommended dose by age group 3 times per day to maintain a healthy response to immune threats
Get well acute: If unwell, take the recommended dose by age group 5 times per day. If no improvement after 2 to 3 days, seek professional medical advice.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Take extra care when using on infants under 2 years as serious illness may develop quickly. Not suitable for diabetics.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Elderberry, Olive leaf
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Vitamin C + Zinc 60 Pastilles