Harker Herbals Emphysemol Deep Lung Support is for the support of deep lung function. This blend of antiseptic herbs help to soothe deep bronchial health and with the removal of mucus build up in the lungs and support healthy breathing.
Harker Herbals Emphysemol Deep Lung Support is a deep-acting, stronger alternative to Lung Elixir Chest Clear. It is an excellent elixir for smokers.
It contains elecampane, horehound, menthol, and juniper and is ideal for toxin removing.
It is suitable for all ages (inlcuding babies).
- Targets deep lung and respiratory congestion.
- May also be used with viral infections.
- Helps recovery from ills and chills.
- Helps Boosting the immune system.
Shake vigorously before use
Adults: Take 10-20mls 3-4 times daily.
Child: 1/2 the adult dose.
Baby (over 1 year): 1/4 the adult dose.
Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
For best results use with a healthy balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest. East plenty of leafy greens, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, Formula 1022 Rich Mineral Sea Salt and pure water.
- Not to be taken in pregnancy or lactation.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication.
Cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, severe kidney insufficiency.
- Horehound, Juniper, Menthol
Oils & Ethers:
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder