- Return & Refund
About Healtheries Naturally Slim Meal Replacement
Naturally Slim powders are formulated with protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals and Garcinia Cambogia, and may be used as a nutritious snack when you are short on time or need a change! Simply mix with milk for a delicious drink that supports your weight management goals or add your favourite fruit, greens, nut mix or yogurt to create your own signature smoothie.
- Simple and convenient high protein snack
- Replacing a snack or dessert with a satisfying & tasty shake - perfect for your weight management programme
- Blending with goats, soy, cow’s milk or water.
- Adding with tasty fruits, seeds, yogurt or greens for a nutritious boost of energy, protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Enjoy 1 serve per day of Naturally Slim .
- Naturally Slim Powder is best combined with healthy, low fat, high fibre meals, plenty of water and regular exercise
- Please do not use Naturally Slim as your only food source – it won’t completely replace a balanced diet!
- For a delicious nourishing shake, add one cup (250ml) of lite blue (1.5% fat) or trim milk (cows, goats or soy) or water into a glass, shaker or blender. Add 2 compact level scoops (27g) of Naturally Slim Powder and blend or shake vigorously.
- To enhance flavour and nutrition, you may mix your Naturally Slim Powder with:
- Low fat yoghurt, fruit juice, or soft fruit such as bananas, kiwifruit or berries
- Breakfast cereals to boost fibre and nutrient levels
- 1 teaspoon of Healtheries Spirulina Smoothie Powder
- 1 dessertspoon of Healtheries Ground Linseed, Ground Chia Seeds, Bran Flakes or LSA
- Freeze your Naturally Slim smoothie to create a scrumptious dessert
- Please discard any remaining powder 3 months after opening
- Healtheries Naturally Slim Powders are part of a complete system that includes supplements, protein powders and herbal teas. Try combining products from the range for optimum results with your weight management programme.
Whey Protein Concentrate [Whey Protein Concentrate, Emulsifier (Sunflower or Soy Lecithin)], Skim Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Inulin, Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Gums (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Flavours (Contains Wheat), Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Vitamins and Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Potassium Iodate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Chromium Nicotinate, Cyanocobalamin), Sweetener (Acesulfame K).
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy