About Hydrodol – What is Hydrodol?
Hydrodol is a comprehensive formula that replaces all the good nutrients lost from a big night out. The things you can’t replace on your own like vitamins, minerals, sugars and amino acids.
Available in a convenient capsule format, Hydrodol is a carefully crafted mix of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and herbs that help support the body in the relief of hangover symptoms.
Features & Benefits
- Hydrodol provides liver support and relief from hangover symptoms.
- A carefully crafted combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- B Vitamins to support healthy energy levels.
- Hydrodol includes Kudzu, a traditional Chinese herb used for centuries for its therapeutic and tonic effects on the body.
- Also contains Milk Thistle, a traditional Western herb that has been used as a tonic for the liver and can assist healthy liver function and detoxification.
- No added wheat, gluten, dairy, yeast, sodium, nuts or artificial colours.
- Formula developed in Melbourne by a proudly Australian-owned family business.
How does Hydrodol work?
Hydrodol capsules help support the liver and relieve hangover symptoms by replacing and/or compensating for the changes in body carbohydrates, amino acids and acid base buffers associated with alcohol intake. The combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs helps restore body balance and supports alcohol metabolism.
Adults: Take 4 capsules with water.
For best results take with your first drink.
Per capsule: Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. 42.5mg, from 2.98g (min) dry seed; Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) ext. 7.5mg, from 750mg (min) dry root; Potassium Chloride, equiv. to 28.77mg Potassium; Sodium chloride, equiv. to 240mcg Sodium; Magnesium citrate, equiv. to 21mcg Magnesium; Ferrous fumarate, equiv.to 97.5mcg Iron; Thiamine hydrochloride, equiv. to 11.15mg Vitamin B1; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 325mcg; Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg; Calcium pantothenate, equiv. to 1.4mg Vitamin B5; Cyanocobalamin, equiv. to 5mcg Vitamin B12; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 11.25mg; Cholecalciferol, equiv. to 400IU Vitamin D3; d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, equiv. to 875mcg Vitamin E; Beta carotene 5mcg; Biotin 5mcg; Alanine 10.5mg; Asparagine 150mcg; Aspartic acid 150mcg; Cysteine (as hydrochloride) 150mcg; Glutamine 150mcg; Glycine 3mg; Histidine 150mcg; Isoleucine 7.5mg; Leucine 7.5mg; Lysine hydrochloride 150mcg; Methionine 150mcg; Phenylalanine 150mcg; Proline 150mcg; Serine 1.5mg; Threonine 150mcg; Tyrosine 150mcg; Valine 7.5mg.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy