Kiwiherb Children’s Echinature® is specifically formulated for children to support healthy immune function and recovery.
Children's Echinature is the essential immune product specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years, made from premium certified organic Echinacea root, in a base of organic apple juice with natural orange flavour. Kiwiherb Children's Echinature is made from premium organic Echinacea root grown in the beautiful Canterbury Plains of New Zealand.
Being in a convenient liquid form, Children's Echinature? is great for children who can't swallow tablets, and it also allows for greater dosage flexibility.
- Helps to maintain healthy immune function
- Symptomatic relief of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Certified organic formula
Infants under 1yr: 2 - 10 drops (0.1 - 0.5ml);
Children 1-2yrs: 10 - 20 drops (0.5 - 1ml);
Children 3-5yrs: 1 - 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 4 ml;
Adults: 4 – 10ml (for sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol).
Maintenance Dose: Take once daily.
During risk times: Take 2 - 4 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Temporary tingling in the mouth may occur as a natural effect of high-quality Echinacea. This is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- We recommend consulting a healthcare professional prior to use in children under 2 years of age and during pregnancy.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
Each 1ml contains extracts equivalent to:
Echinacea root (organic) 200mg
In a base of organic apple juice concentrate, organic palm free vegetable glycerine & purified water with natural orange & fennel flavour.
Contains no: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
No Added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder