Kiwiherb Children’s Throat Syrup offer targeted support for upper respiratory tract health. Thyme has traditionally been used to support and maintain the health of the respiratory tract, while Echinacea provides systemic immune support. This specialist formulation is designed to soothe dry tickly throats and support recovery.Children’s Throat Syrup contains certified organic Echinacea and Thyme, and has been formulated for children 0 - 12 years of age. This formula may assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections, and reduce the severity and duration of colds. Naturally sweetened with Thyme and Manuka Honey. May support respiratory health
- May reduce the severity & duration of colds
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Great tasting syrup
- Certified organic formula
Infants under 1yr: 4 - 20 drops (0.2 - 1ml);
Children 1-2yrs: 1 - 2ml,
Children 3-5yrs: 2 - 4ml,
Children 6-12yrs: 5 -10ml.
Take 3 - 5 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Temporary tingling in the mouth may occur as a natural effect of high-quality Echinacea. This is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- We recommend consulting a healthcare professional prior to use in children under 2 years of age and during pregnancy.
Each 1ml contains extracts equivalent to:
Echinacea root (organic) 25mg
Thyme (organic) 40mg
In a base of organic Manuka Honey and Thyme honey, organic palm free vegetable glycerine, citric acid and purified water. Naturally flavoured with orange and lemon oil.
Contains no: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. Contains a small amount of alcohol (3.6%).
No added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets