- Return & Refund
Kiwiherb De-Stuff Rub is specifically formulated for children 2 years & older, Kiwiherb DeStuff Rub helps ease stuffy congestion in the head and chest while supporting clear airways.
The clinical benefits of active plant extracts in a soothing aromatic rub, make the perfect synergistic blend to help relieve respiratory discomfort.
De-Stuff Rub helps ease stuffy congestion in the head and chest and supports clear airways and combines the healing touch of a parent with clinical benefits of active plant extracts in a soothing, aromatic rub.
De-Stuff Rub is a certified organic blend of six essential oils, including Peppermint, Thyme and Eucalyptus in a moisturising base of cold pressed Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and NZ Beeswax.
It is specially formulated to be gentle yet effective with a pleasant aroma, and complemented by the relaxing and calming effects of Lavender.
- Formulated for 2+ years
- Helps to clear the airways and support easier breathing
- Gently warming
- Soothes & Calms
Children 2 Years & Over and Adults: Apply 2-3 times daily, or as directed, to the upper chest and/or back.
For Infants <2 Years or Sensitive Children: Apply to tissue & leave near baby’s head or dilute 1 part De-Stuff Rub with 2-3 parts Kiwiherb Baby Balm or coconut oil.
May be used as a steam inhalant.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin or use on the face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Patch test before use.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Not to be used directly on the skin on children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with clothing or bedding immediately after application to prevent transfer.
Each gram contains essential oils equivalent to:
Peppermint Oil (organic) 63.3mg
Eucalyptus Oil (organic) 45.7mg
Pine needle Oil, Scotch 25.8mg
Thyme Oil 9.2mg
Rosemary Oil 112.3μg
Lavender Oil 110μg
In a base of certified organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil & Beeswax.
Contains no: Parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder