- Return & Refund
Kiwiherb Herbal Chest Syrup may clear airways in the chest by loosening mucus and assisting the body with removing it from the respiratory tract. Soothes the airways and supports a healthy respiratory system.
A great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract & relieve coughs - Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane - and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs and support respiratory health
- Great tasting syrup
- Suitable for the whole family
- Certified organic formula
Adults: 5 -10ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 5ml;
Children 2-6yrs: 1 - 2;
Infants under 2yrs: 5 - 10 drops. (For infants & children Children's Chest Syrup is also recommended).
Adults and Children over 6: Take up to 5 times daily. Children under 6: Take up to 3 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- We recommend consulting a medical herbalist prior to taking this product during pregnancy.
Each 1ml Contains Extracts Equivalent to:
Mullein leaf (organic) 30mg
Elecampane root (organic) 30mg
White Horehound herb(organic) 27.5mg
Marshmallow root (organic) 11mg
With Manuka Honey, organic apple juice concentrate, apple cider vinegar, ascorbic acid and natural orange and lemon flavour.
Contains no: Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
No Added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy