- Return & Refund
Kiwiherb Herbal Throat Spray is support for instant 1st line defence for a dry, scratchy throat. Rapid soothing and protective properties.
It is a fresh tasting, convenient solution for oral health. A unique formulation containing New Zealand native Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum) - renowned for it's fresh peppery taste and with a long history of use in traditional Maori medicine. Also contains certified organic Thyme, Echinacea root and Propolis in a base of Manuka Honey.
- Organic herbal ingredients
- Natural refreshing taste
- Convenient spray
- Freshens the mouth
- Helps eliminate the bacteria that can cause bad breath
Adults: 4 sprays;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 sprays.
Spray directly into the mouth every 1-2 hours.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Contains bee products.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Do not use in place of prescribed anti-virals or anti-infectives.
Each 1ml (7 sprays) Contains Herbal Extracts Equivalent to Dried:
Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 60mg
Thyme (organic) 50mg
Manuka Honey 70mg
With Manuka and Peppermint essential oils.
Contains no: Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
No Added: Gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy