- Return & Refund
The low D-Lactate forumulation provides a wide range of live probiotic bacteria that populate the entire length of the digestive tract, providing you with a broad range of health benefits such as :
- Symptomatic relief of IBS
- Enchancing the body's immune response
- Reducing the risk of antibiotic side effects
- Promoting healthy bowel movements and reduces the frequency of constipation
- Urgoenital health reduces the risk of yeast overgrowth infection
- Supporting optimal health
- Take 1 vege-capsule daily with water. Avoid taking at the same time as prescription medications.
- Take 2 capsules daily when also taking a course of antibiotic medication or radiation therapy.
- Do not take within one hour before/after taking antibiotic medication.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your pharmacist or doctor.
Each vege-capsule contains:
- Probiotic Strain: L. rhamnosus Lr-32. CFU: 6.0 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: B. lactis BI-04. CFU: 5.0 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: L. plantarum Lp-115. CFU: 4.2 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: L. rhamnosus GG. CFU: 4.0 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: S. thermophilus St-21. CFU: 3.4 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: L. casei Lc-11. CFU: 3.2 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: L. paracasei Lpc-37. CFU: 1.7 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: L. rhamnosus HN001. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Probiotic Strain: B. breve Bb-03. CFU: 800 Million.
- Probiotic Strain: B. longum BI-05. CFU: 500 Million.
- Probiotic Strain: L. gasseri Lg-36. CFU: 500 Million.
- Probiotic Strain: B. infantis Bi-26. CFU: 300 Million.
- Probiotic Strain: L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus Lb-87. CFU: 200 Million.
- Probiotic Strain: L. reuteri 1E1. CFU: 200 Million.
L. = Lactobacillus B. = Bifidobacterium S. = Streptococcus 32 live bacteria per capsule
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy