- Return & Refund
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum.
It has a unique porous ‘honeycomb-like’ structure for optimal absorption.
Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 33% elemental calcium. It contains a wide range of minerals and trace nutrients that can aid in the absorption of calcium such as boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and iodine.
The benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
- Sourced from plants
- Helps to build strong healthy bones, teeth and nails
- Assists muscle and nerve function
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily
Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to choking hazard) and therefore we advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium powder is used instead - it can be sprinkled onto young children's food or drinks.
NOTE: If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Calcium Powder Ingredients
CERTIFIED ORGANIC Lithothamnium calcareum sea vegetable
Calcium Capsules Ingredients
CERTIFIED ORGANIC Lithothamnium calcereum sea-vegetable, non-certified organic vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), Cornstarch, vegetable Magnesium stearate (made from palm fruit), Silica dioxide
This product is vegan/vegetarian.
This product is also free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Blackmores BIO C 1000mg 150 Tablets
Swisse High Strength Vitamin C 1000mg Strawberry Flavour
Nutra-Life Ester-C 500 + Echinacea Chewable 120tabs