- Return & Refund
iving Nature New Zealand Purifying Cleanser 100ml
This light foaming cleanser removes impurities and excess oil while rebalancing natural moisture levels. Purifying Manuka extract and gently cleansing Kumerahou leave skin balanced and clear.
Made in New Zealand.
About Living Nature:
When you see the Living Nature logo on a product, you can trust that it has been made with absolute integrity and honesty to nurture your skin, protect your health and protect your planet.
Living Nature use only 100% natural ingredients, preservatives and fragrances, and their full range is certified natural by BDIH Germany.
Living Nature have harnessed the purifying, healing and nourishing power of New Zealand's unique native botanicals like Harakeke Flax Gel, Totarol, Manuka Honey, Manuka Oil, Hallo Clay and Kelp.
If there's any question about an ingredient's safety, they will not use it. Every Living Nature product undergoes rigorous testing for purity and safety.
Living Nature packaging is recyclable, and free from Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates, dioxin and elemental chlorine.
Living Nature have never and will never test on animals.
Aqua (water), Decyl glucoside, Sodium lauroyl glutamate, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Sclerotium gum, Galactoarabinan (larch tree gum), Glucose, Mel (manuka honey), Pomaderris kumerahou flower/leaf extract, Parfum (fragrance)*, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil.
*From natural essential oils: Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
- Morning and evening, apply to wet face and gently lather, rinsing well with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow with your Hydrating Toning Gel and Balancing Day Lotion or Balancing Night Gel.
- For combination, oily and acne prone skin.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Antipodes 200mL Halleluajah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser - Certified Organic
Trilogy Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm 80mL
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream - 60mL
Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream 60mL
Parrs Wild Ferns Rotorua Mud Face Mask with Aloe Vera & Cucumber 80mL