Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract is a unique combination of 30 different fatty lipid oils which are mixtures of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). It also contains marine sterols and other fatty acids such as ETA and OTA.
Lyprinol is not to be confused with other Green-Lipped Mussel products. Lyprinol boasts a unique formulation based on a highly purified, stabilised Marine Lipid Oil extract whose active properties are protected by a gentle and chemical-free extraction process, and stabilised against oxidation with Vitamin E.
Lyprinol is rich in Omega-3s, carotenoids, triglycerides, octadectetraenoic acid (OTA), eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These molecules provide effective support for healthy airways and optimal joint health and mobility, as well as general well-being.
- For 4-6 weeks initially, or until satisfactory results occur, take 4 capsules daily (2 in the morning and 2 at night) preferably with meals.
- Then, reduce intake to a maintenance dose of 1-2 capsules a day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- The dose required to achieve optimal benefits may vary between individuals.
- Keep Lyprinol out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Lyprinol if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do NOT exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For children under two years of age professional advice is also recommended.
Each capsule contains:
- Marine Lipid Oil Extract from Perna canaliculus - 50mg
- Natural mono-unsaturated Olive Oil - 100mg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) as an antioxidant - 0.225mg
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $13.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels