- Return & Refund
BIO30 NEW ZEALAND PROPOLIS
Propolis is known as nature’s antibiotic. Manuka Health BIO30? Propolis Liquid (Alcohol Free) has very high levels of bioflavonoids and other bioactive compounds to stimulate, strengthen and rejuvenate the body while providing powerful support to the immune system. The liquid form allows for immediate and soothing relief to applied areas.
Propolis is a natural resin found in the young buds of trees. Bees collect propolis, mix it with their own enzymes and beeswax, and use it to seal the hive. This creates the most sterile environment known in nature and protects the hive against disease.
German scientists identified very high levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE) in Manuka Health BIO30 Propolis.
Apply directly in the mouth or throat using a dropper. Or mix 4-6 drops of the Propolis Liquid in water. Use as gargle or drink up to 3 times a day. Dose can be applied directly to wounds and burns.
Warning: Propolis may cause allergic reactions in allergy sufferers. Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
New Zealand Propolis liquid (25%) in water-soluble propylene glycerol base.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy