- Return & Refund
Derived from the nectar of the flowers of the New Zealand native Leptospermum scoparium plant, MGO Manuka Honey is the only 100% natural food in the world shown to have unique properties due to exceptionally high levels of the naturally occurring compound, methylglyoxal.
MGO 573+ Manuka Honey has been tested and is certified to contain at least 573 mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal, a natural compound found in significant quantities in only some Manuka Honey produced from the wild, uncultivated manuka plant in New Zealand.
Has a myriad of health-giving benefits such as immunity boosting, improving digestion, wound healing, promoting oral health.
Bee products adhere to rigorous quality standards.
Products are tested and guaranteed for purity and grade.
100% New Zealand MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey
**Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
How to Use
Take a teaspoon full of the honey, 30 minutes before a meal, 3 times daily.
You can also mix the honey with warm water and drink it as a beverage.
Intake can be increased if necessary.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy