- Return & Refund
Melrose Organic Essential Greens is a combination of organic barley grass, wheat grass and chlorella powder combined with spirulina. This blend of nutrient rich green super foods are packed with phytonutrients such as chlorophyll, betacarotenes, folic acid, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fibre.
- Rich Green Superfood
- Contains phytonutrients
- Natural lime flavour
- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
Organic Wheat Grass Powder (33%), Organic, Barley Grass Powder (29%), Organic Chlorella Powder (22%), Organic Spirulina Powder (11%), Natural Lime Flavour (5%)
Add 2g (1 teaspoon) into water or your favourite fruit juice and mix until dissolved (may not fully dissolve).
Children 6 - 12 years: 1/2 the Adult dose
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy