- Return & Refund
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Omega-3 Fish Oil provides a high dose of DHA for children, in a delicious chewable burstlet.
Fish oil provides two essential omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). As both are essential fatty acids our bodies cannot produce, it is important that we get them from either the food we eat or supplements.
Omega-3 oils are important for a child’s healthy developing brain and supplementing the daily intake of DHA can help support healthy brain function and healthy learning.
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Omega-3 Fish Oil is the delicious strawberry flavoured chewable burstlet that is packed with omega-3. It comes in a fun chewable capsule that bursts in their mouth!
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Omega-3 Fish Oil has been designed for kids so they will want to take them. Each chewable burstlet has a great strawberry taste, and is 99.9% sugar free!
A balanced diet and sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals from food, is essential for children.
Children 6 months – 5 years: Pierce 1 capsule per day (or as advised by your healthcare professional), and squeeze into milk, juice, cereal, or directly into mouth.
Children 5-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1-2 capsules a day with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Store below 25C
Active ingredients per soft capsule:
- Fish oil natural 500 mg
- Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 180 mg as:
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 133 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 28 mg
Contains sulfites, soya bean products, sucralose.
Suitable for a halal diet.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 7-10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Brain Boost with Cognizin 30 Vegecaps
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets