- Measured dropper allows for easy dosing
- Contains naturally occuring vitamin A & D3
- Gold Standard - 3rd party tested for purity & freshness
- Natural triglyceride form & friend of the sea certified
- No Gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours in this product
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA is an easy and effective way to ensure that growing babies 5-35 lbs (2-16kg) get the DHA they need for healthy development.
- Healthy eye and brain development
- Healthy immune and nervous system development
- Language and learning
- Vitamin D3 gives extra support for healthy development
- 2-4 kg (5-10lb) 1ml
- 5-9kg (11-20lb) 2ml
- 10-11kg (21-25lb) 3ml
- 12-13kg (26-30lb) 4ml
- 14-16kg (31-35lb) 5ml
With the measured dropper, Baby's DHA can be easily added to formula or food.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Each 5ml Serve Provides:
- Total Omega-3s: 1050mg
- DHA 485mg
- EPA 350mg
- Other Omega-3s 215mg
- Vitamin A 230-920 IU
- Vitamin D3 300 IU
Other Ingredients: Purified Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
Free of Gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C 300g Powder
GO Healthy Go Co Q10 400mg One-A-Day 60 Sofgels