- Great strawberry flavour. Children love them!
- Can be chewed or swallowed and has no fishy aftertaste
- Superior triglyceride form
- Contains natural vitamin A and D
Provides the omega-3 essential fatty acids DHA and EPA to support healthy childhood brain development and general health. This product is the number one seller of children's omega-3's in the US!
- Visual health
- Brain development, function and learning
- Nervous system health
- Immune function
Nordic Naturals DHA is molecularly distilled and third party tested for heavy metals and enironmental toxins. This product exceeds the international level for freshness and purity.
Children 3 years and over: Take 4 soft gels daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- Not for children under 3 due to choking risk.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Amount Per Chewable Softgel:
- Total Omega-3's 225 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 75 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 105 mg
- Other Omega-3's 45 mg
- Vitamin A 50-200 IU
- Vitamin D 0-4 IU
Other ingredients: Purified arctic cod liver oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, xylitol, natural strawberry flavour, beeswax), d-alpha tocopherol, natural strawberry flavour, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Contains No: Gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colours or flavours. Non-GMO.
For NZ Orders:
Only $4.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $79.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 working days at the moment. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $7.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 5-7 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin - 120 Chewable Tablets
Finger Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Monitor
Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream 60mL
2 Pairs Orthopedic Gel Arch Support Insoles, Flat Feet Correction Silicone Pads