- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Celery 10,000 is a high potency Celery seed extract formula. Celery is used in Traditional Western herbal medicine for its diuretic effect and to assist in the management of gout. It is also traditionally used to help support urinary tract health.
Taken when required Nutra-Life Celery 10,000 may:
- Assist in the management of gout
- Support urinary tract health
*when used in Traditional Western herbal medicine
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed ext. equiv. dry 10g (10,000mg)
NO Gluten, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegans.
For NZ Orders:
Only $5.95 shipping for every order or FREE shipping for order over $99.
Handling time: Parcel will be sent out within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time: depends where the item is shipped from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from Auckland office is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2 - 3 working day to arrive in the South Island and longer to a rural address.
- For items shipped directly from supplier is usually around 10 - 12 working days at the moment to Lockdown. It will be delivered by Courierpost once landing in NZ.
Courier service used: Courierpost or occasionally PBT couriers.
For AU Orders:
Flat shipping rate $18.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10 - 12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health, hygiene and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy